Truman State Park Marina is located in the heart of beautiful Truman State Park, near Warsaw, Missouri, where some of the best crappie, catfish, large mouth bass, white bass, and hybrid fishing happens all year round. As new owners, Rick and Lisa would like to welcome everyone to this family destination. So if your looking for a Fun and Relaxing day on the lake come check us out!
About Truman Lake
Interesting facts about the lake:
• It spans 55,600 acres
• Average depth of 20'
• There are 950 miles of shoreline
• Crappie, large mouth and white bass, catfish,
and hybrid striped bass thrive in Truman
• Many acres of protected Corps ground surround
the lake, which provide a rich wildlife habitat
These fish are a main attraction at Truman Lake:
• Large Mouth and White Bass
• Hybrid Striped Bass
Call for a daily report in our area 660-438-2423
provided by Missouri Department of Conservation
Bring a towel or fishing pole, pack up the family and let us take care of the rest!
• Pontoon Boat Rentals
• Fishing Boat Rentals
• Reseverations of daily rates only or enjoy yourself hourly when available.
CALL 660-438-2423 TO MAKE A RESERVATION